Welcome to my brand spankin' new blog! I'm very into new and fresh right now. Must be that spring is on the way. Or, maybe it's knowing I have to host a graduation party in June. I've been looking at my house and wishing it was shiny and new instead of old, worn and in desperate need of a good cleaning! (but why would I clean when I can scrap instead?)

Anyway, a clean office and a shiny, new blog will have to do for now... I'm still working some of the kinks out of the blog design. For instance - what is with the little tools (is that a wrench?) in the sidebar and how does one remove those? If anyone knows the answer to this question, I would love to hear from you!

I also have a brand spankin new kit! Our Story is available at The Digichick - and, (here comes the sales pitch) if you sign up for my newsletter (see the newsletter box next to one of my handy tools in the sidebar!) You'll recieve a 30% off coupon in your inbox along with this little word art freebie: (I will continue to have exclusive freebies and coupon offers for my newsletter subscribers, so don't miss out!)


and a preview of Our Story:


and some inspiration from a few very talented scrappers:


From Daniela:

From Becky:


From Karen:



From Zuzana:


From Christine:


From Suzanne:


I hope you are sufficiently inspired! Have a great weekend, it's supposed to be gorgeous out - and thanks for visiting my new blog!



Kelley

































gabs-art  – (March 14, 2009 at 5:19 AM)  

as you know I am loving your new kit and I love your new blog! can't wait for the wordart. it's super awesome as well!

absolutartist1  – (March 14, 2009 at 11:28 AM)  

The word art is GORGEOUS, and I really love the colors/textures in this kit! Congrats on the new blog. :)

Lisa H  – (March 14, 2009 at 3:44 PM)  

Wow, I am LOVING the new kit Kelley!!! Congrats on the new blog. Thanks for the word art! :)

Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs  – (March 15, 2009 at 6:23 PM)  

Gorgeous blog and stunning kit! I am going to do something FUN (hybrid!!) with it! Wahoo!

janedoe  – (March 26, 2009 at 4:40 AM)  

Just signed up for your newsletter too Kelley and I just love your new kit. The papers are all so yummy.

Sharon (aka skyezak at TDC) :)

Heather K. (interstitchal)  – (March 28, 2009 at 7:23 PM)  

I'm so happy to see this blog and the new designs!

Post a Comment