Just Breathe

Hi - Ready for the weekend?? I'm looking forward to a little relaxation! I finished a new kit this week and put together a Simple Sets Gift Pack for my newsletter subscribers - so if your not a subscriber - sign up now, it's not too late ! LOL! My new kit is called Just Breathe (are you sensing a theme here? relaxing, simple, weekend!) Anyway, the kit is full of lots of fun color, flowers, stamps, hearts - all the good stuff! And my new Simple Sets will coordinate perfectly, imagine that! The Simple Sets can be used as a template (add paper from your stash) or if you're into lots of white space, just add embellishments, journaling and your good to go!

Just Breathe available at The DigiChick!






By special request, Charla's Journal:
And... Simple Sets for my newsletter subscribers... 3 page templates and 3 wordarts! (I'm sure you'll find a discount coupon in your newsletter too) - enjoy!



And a little inspiration from me:



and Karen:




and Lynnette:




and Tricia:


Thanks for stopping by my blog and have a great weekend!



Kelley

KirstyB  – (March 27, 2009 at 8:39 AM)  

Wow Kelley....this is gorgeous!! :) I love the journal tabs!! :)

Unknown  – (March 29, 2009 at 8:46 PM)  

Thank you so much for leaving your sweet comment on my blog!! Your designs are so awesome! Once I am gainfully employed (after a tragic job loss) I'll be up for a shoppin' spree Kelley Mickus-style!! :-)

Hugs,
Candice

Post a Comment