Any Given Day

I have had the pleasure of working with creashens on a collab for the last few weeks... she is an amazing designer and a fun little chickie who happens to be guesting at TDC this month! I think you are going to love what we came up with and I'm sure Shen is going to have some other fabulous goodies in the shop as well. For this week only, Any Given Day is on sale at TDC for 30% off. Actually, everything at TDC is on sale for 30% off. How fun is that?? We're having a store-wide sale to celebrate our new site design!

With this kit we have also included a quick page album for your scrapping pleasure! I'm going to be creating an album for my neice's birthday with this little baby and I'm sure I will be showing it off right here on this blog at a later date. So for now, here's Any Given Day:





One last thing - I"m such a bad blogger that I forgot to post my last kit! It's back to school time and I have Old School in the shop for, you guessed it, 30% off! Here's a preview and a layout I did of my son on his way back to school:




Hope you like the new goodies - have a great week!

supermandy  – (January 31, 2010 at 1:07 PM)  

Adorable! These are both so pretty and I love your style!

Squelly  – (August 20, 2010 at 10:45 AM)  

Where can I find the Old School papers?? I tried The Digichick but it says it's no longer available :-( Can I buy the kit anywhere else?????

Kelley  – (August 20, 2010 at 11:45 AM)  

I am selling my desings at www.ninthandbloom.com
I don't have Old School in the shop there yet, but I will try to get it uploaded this weekend! Thanks for looking!

Post a Comment