Happy National ScrapBook Day!

I've been working on a little project with my daughter. She spent a few weeks in Europe this summer and we are putting together an art journal documenting her trip. It has really been a fun process and has me thinking once again about jumping in and doing Allie Edwards December Daily. If you haven't seen this project, check it out here. I absolutely love how her 2008 album turned out, just not sure if I can make the time commitment!

At the same time, I've been thinking about joining Jessica Sprague's FREE Holidays in Hand class which starts November 16th. Jessica's classes are amazing, so if you have never tried one, here's a chance to do so for free and see how you like it.

I know, Halloween was last weekend and I'm already talking about Christmas (sorry)... I have a grab bag in the shop at The DigiChick - and it just happens to have a Christmas theme. We also have a sale going on at TDC from now thru Sunday for 35% off everything in the shop (except the Grab Bags!)

Here's a preview and some gorgeous Layouts from the Creative Team:












Thanks for looking and have a beautiful weekend!

supermandy  – (January 31, 2010 at 1:05 PM)  

What a BEAUTIFUL kit! I love that it has the traditional colors as well as brighter colors to make it POP! Very nice, and the layouts are absolutely gorgeous. You have a very talented team.

Post a Comment