Hello Sunshine

Hello - I've been crazy busy these days and I have some news, 2 new kits and a freebie for you!  Are you sitting down?  There's a new digi shop opening this weekend!  Mscraps will open Saturday, January 30th with a fabulous designer line-up an AMAZING creative team and 30% off everything in the shop!  The brains and talent behind this new endeavor? Joyce Paul!  I hope you will stop by this weekend because we have lots of fun, prizes and deals for you:


We have a blog train going to kick off the grand opening.  Here's my little alpha freebie - enjoy!



now scoot on over to Leilani's blog for your next freebie!   http://fromleilani.blogspot.com/

and... can't let you go without showing off my two new kits:







Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Kelley

Eni  – (January 30, 2010 at 2:02 PM)  

Cool Alpha - Thanks so much for sharing it on this blogtrain.

Anonymous –   – (January 31, 2010 at 11:06 AM)  

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Jan. 31, 2010. Thanks again.

Trista  – (February 8, 2010 at 3:45 PM)  

such a sweet alpha. thanks so much.

Vavie  – (March 15, 2010 at 2:47 AM)  

thanks forthis alpha! i would love to know if you want to be my invited designer on my clean & simple forum? let me know : vavie974@hotmail.com
thanks! ^^

Stephanie  – (March 26, 2010 at 3:46 PM)  

Hi! I just found Mscraps and I bought your One True Thing kit - so cute! Just wanted to tell you that I love your kits!

Post a Comment